quinta-feira, 17 de maio de 2018

MIND ALONE available for download

Today is a happy day for me. In a partnership with Sioux Studio (São Paulo) I’m launching my new mobile game named MIND ALONE.



I already wrote about this game here and now I’m presenting the final version, ready for download.

MIND ALONE is an experimental mobile game that uses puzzle mechanics to create a dark narrative about somebody trapped in their own mind. Each puzzle is a memory and the player needs to solve them to find hints about how it happened. Check the trailer below:



It’s the first game of a trilogy and it’s free for download on Apple and Android platforms.

We are just adjusting some puzzles – any feedback would be awesome.

One more for the portfolio and for the game designing classes!

#GoGamers

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário