segunda-feira, 7 de dezembro de 2020

10 best games I played in 2020

2020 was a terrible year due to the coronavirus pandemic, but it was a good year in terms of games (at least for me). I played a lot of good games this year and I present in this post a list of the 10 that I liked the most. Check it below and I'm crossing my fingers for a better year in 2021.

THE GARDENS BETWEEN
What I liked about the game: beatiful narrative; delicated graphics; great puzzles (using time travel mechanics).



FRACTER
What I liked about the game: dark atmosphere; unfamiliar soundtrack; abstract narrative; awesome puzzles.



CARRION
What I liked about the game: the monster's movement system is epic!; excellent pixel art.



PARATOPIC
What I liked about the game: it's strange (a lot).



THE LAST OF US 2
What I liked about the game: narrative is perfect; graphics are perfect.



ALMOST GONE
What I liked about the game: the "3D" puzzle system is very interesting; narrative is nice.



HYPER LIGHT DRIFTER
What I liked about the game: there's a beatiful story behind the game creative process; awesome pixel art; the dash mechanics is perfect!



PAN PAN
What I liked about the game: cute and clever.



OVER THE TOP TOWER DEFENSE
What I liked about the game: very funny tower defense mechanics; characters are awesome.



HADES
What I liked about the game: insane procedural scenario; combat is great; narrative is perfect; Zagreus (main character) is very charismatic



#GoGamers

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário